Friday, April 24, 2009

A NEW CASE WORKER

I finally heard from the new case worker this week, in regards to my prior posts. I gave him a brief detail of what has happened so far and let him know a little about myself. He has been gone since the case was given to him and doesn't know anything about it. He did tell me just to be patient with the system and that he would call me as soon as he more information.

I have been so busy I haven't even had time to check on the kids, and I feel bad about that. I tried to call them once a few days ago and no one answered from either of the homes, so I just moved on. Hearing from the case worker made me feel a little better knowing someone was still paying attention to them and that he was taking me more serious than the temporary one, so it helped to remind me that God was still in control and would do things on his time.

They had ran my back ground check, and got all the information they needed, but funny thing is they hadn't been able to do my fingerprint check because they didn't have an address to reach me. I had faxed them my information 2 weeks ago from work, and they just contacted me 2 days ago to say they didn't have an address. If they had looked closely to my application they would have seen that I work in the "system" also and they could have easily gotten the information they needed. Leave it to the "system" to not figure that one out. Its almost as funny as having to have another background check and finger printing done when I work in the same system they do, except one is state and one is local. Why can't we all just work together and try to all get along. LOL LOL LOL!!!!

The case worker did seem to care about what would happen from here on out, and I was told by other's that he really cares about the children he works with, so hopefully this has a happier ending than the other options that I know are out there.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Thank you for the update. It's always so encouraging and foundationally grounding to know and believe from the depths of our being that God is good, and He is in control. Thank you for your continued attention and energy invested in the lives and interests of this family, which is so precious in God's eyes.