Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MY OTHER BLOG

I will be adding some new stuff to my photo blog as I go along. I have enjoyed what other's have done with their blogs in regards to their daily photos, so I thought I would try that and see what may come of it. I went out today to find some new photo's to work with, and although I took a few different views, only a few were ones that I wanted to post. Call it my "ego" on not wanting to put something online that doesn't look good enough.... I think its an "artist" issue as I know others who have it. Anyways, check out my other blog and see what has been added for the day.

http://myfathersbeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Katrena:)

I have checked both your posts. They are just beautiful. I have left my comments there.

Have a good day Kat:)
Joseph